Tuesday 21 June 2011

Moths: Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE?

Seriously. I hate the bloody things with a passion. Well am generally not a big fan of any kinda of insects, but moths are pretty much a fear for me. I've always said I never trust anything that turns to powder when you fucking touch it. >_<

The thing is though, they only ever really seem to "attack" me during certain moments. For example:

When I've just started drinking a mug of coffee that am really, REALLY enjoying...

Then one of the little bastards does a kamikaze dive right into me bloody mug leaving it's powdery shit floating about ont surface.

Also when am either concentrating on summat or when am in me bed trying to sleep. Again they kamikaze their stupidness right into me face leaving their powdery yuck on me like I've just dumped a pot of loose eyeshadow everywhere else on me face except me eyes.

I only just started writing this now as a moth has just appeared in me kitchen an' had decided to dive-bomb me head. As well as being disgusting in me eyes, they're feckin' ANNOYING.

MEANWHILE! I need new tyres for me Celica. The one ont front drivers side was as flat as a pancake t'other day so me an' me dad took it off earlier to have a look an' put the spare on. But Lo-an'-behold! The spare Vredestein tyre that come wi' the car (sold as seen by the way) has a fucking bulge in it. ¬_¬ So we had to put the flat back on a put some air in it for now. Gotta get onto Rob at C&R Tyres tomorrow an see what he can sort me out. I only need two which isn't so bad 'cause the back two are fine. We're gonna tek the one of the front left side an keep that as a spare an get two new ones to put ont front. The tracking needs doing badly an' all 'cause the flat one was all worn ont th'inner edge. Can't go sticking new tyres on it when they'd only last half as long, what'd be the point huh?

It's just a bastard trying to find 205/45/R17 W's that's aren't gonna make me bank manager HATE ME! >_<

I want these though. Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's. But to be honest, 97 quid per tyre is just far too expensive.

Buggernuts. ¬_¬


In other news, I got me flights booked for California! ^_^ Going over ont 22nd of August for a month an' staying wi' me fella. <3 Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment